Our experienced and friendly pharmacists are vaccinating with the Pfizer/Biontech Comirnaty
COVID-19 adapted booster vaccine.
Request an appointment for your COVID-19 booster vaccination by filling in your details below or contact us directly by phone or email.
Face Coverings During Covid-19
Wearing a face covering is recommended to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Pharmacies are healthcare settings.
Public health advice is that masks should continue to be worn on these premises
Wash Your Hands Properly And Often
You should wash your hands:
● After coughing or sneezing
● Before and after eating
● Before and after preparing food
● If you were in contact with someone who has a fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing)
● Before and after being on public transport if you must use it
● Before and after being in a crowd (especially an indoor crowd)
● When you arrive and leave buildings including your home or anyone else’s home
● If you have handled animals or animal waste
● Before having a cigarette or vaping
● If your hands are dirty
● After toilet use
Keep your hands in good condition, moisturise them often. Any basic product that is not perfumed or coloured is OK.
Know the symptoms of COVID-19:
● A fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above)
● A cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
● Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
If you have symptoms, call HSE Live at 1850 24 1850.
For more information and regular updates click on the links below: