Our experienced and friendly pharmacists are vaccinating with the Pfizer/Biontech Comirnaty
COVID-19 adapted booster vaccine.
Request an appointment for your COVID-19 booster vaccination by filling in your details below or contact us directly by phone or email.
COVID-19 Booster Campaign
The following groups are recommended by NIAC for an autumn COVID-19 booster:
• those aged 50 years and older
• those aged 5-49 with immunocompromise associated with a suboptimal response to vaccination
• those aged 5-49 with medical conditions associated with a higher risk of COVID-19 hospitalisation, severe disease or death
• those aged 18-49 who, following discussion of their reasons with a health care provider (e.g., GP, pharmacist or vaccination centre), request vaccination
• health and care workers
In addition, the following groups remain eligible for COVID-19 vaccination throughout the year:
• Primary Courses for those aged 6 months and older
• First booster dose for people aged 18 years and over, or 12 years and over if immunocompromised
• Pregnant women in the appropriate stage of pregnancy and where the appropriate time since last dose of vaccine has elapsed